3rd party order processing
Check product availability, generate orders, track shipments directly from your Ecommerce system.
Consume external applications
Pull exchange rates and shipping labels directly into SAP orders and shipments.
Implement advanced, bi-directional workflows such as E-invoicing and auto-reconciliation.
Reliably publish and consume APIs at scale
- Supports user/password, Oauth 2.0, Token, Session ID and JWT.
- Consume and publish RESTful services.
- Easily generate OpenAPI documentation.
- Test and validate APIs with Advantco Workbench.
- Enable enhanced error handling and alerts.
- All SAP PI/PO versions from 7.0 to 7.5.
- Cloud Integration (part of SAP Integration Suite)
Call RESTful services (e.g. exchange rates, shipping labels) and apply them to orders.
Expose SAP functionalities (e.g. order creation, product availability) for external applications.
Why Advantco vs. SAP's REST Adapter?
Supports legacy SAP versions (7.1 and 7.3)
Supports OpenAPI Specification (OAS)
Workbench to test and configure REST endpoints
Flexible, customer-driven release cycles
Only updated for major PO releases