Join Advantco Team!
Advantco is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. It is one of the largest research and development centers in the United States and a breeding ground of high–tech entrepreneurial success. Its many top–notch educational institutions, diverse community, and high quality of life make the region an attractive area to work and live.
We are committed to building and maintaining a world-class company by attracting and retaining top talent, providing competitive compensation, and creating an enjoyable working environment. If you are enthusiastic about cutting edge technology, apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Title: Mulesoft Developer
We are looking for Sr MuleSoft Architect for a 12+ months contract role.
Role & Responsibilities:
Ability to define an architecture that structures the application as a set of loosely coupled, collaborating services i.e. Microservices Architecture. Define Technologies that enable and develop Microservices Architecture Domain Driven Design and Identifying Bounded Contexts. Designing communication platform with messaging layer using Kafka or RabbitMQ. External APIs design and API gateways. Ability to define and design Service discovery and Service registry solutions. Design Data management solution in Microservices Architecture. Design caching strategy using tools like Redis, Memcachd etc.Package, deploy and run microservices with Docker containers, Kubernetes, ECS/ECRDevOps ENVDesign Access token Security solution with OAUTH2 APIs. Design Testing strategy for a suite of microservices testing. Critical design issues identification in Microservices Architecture and provide mitigation options. Should have experience in any of the cloud platform like AWS, IBM cloud, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud. Ability to adapt Microservices architecture best practices, i.e. Scalability, Reliability and High availability Should have domain knowledge and understanding of various Business aspects. Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement. The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
ESB & message integration techniques (ex: aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc., using Mule ESB);Setting up Mulesoft platform, including integrating with on-prem LDAP/AD, Setting up Domain names, connectivity. Building custom frameworks, components in Mulesoft;Scalable Mule flows, error handling;Design and implementation of Mule transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher & integration patterns;Development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow;CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory and Git;API Manager, Runtime Manager;Designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices;Knowledge and experience in Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure.Overall 15+ years' experience;3+ yrs. in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and Mulesoft Anypoint as ESB.
- Analytical and good Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Stakeholder management including
- A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Advantco International is looking for driven, experienced, and entrepreneurial Inside Sales Representatives to join our Team. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling software products and services to new and existing customers as well as developing a pipeline to drive revenue growth.
They are responsible for developing effective and specific marketing and sales plans to meet revenue goals and ensure sustainable growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Make a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads
- Understand and follow the process set up for you
- Utilize scripting to converse with prospects and assess their level of understanding and interest
- Document detailed notes and outcome of every call
- Schedule appointments and/or process warm leads
- Engage with prospects & customers to introduce new solutions
- Understand client needs and industry trends to offer tailored product & service packages
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Update current database of prospects and clients
- Present and deliver information to potential clients
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Build pipelines with channel partners and team members to grow sales
- Work through the entire sales process, from beginning to close
- Maintain and grow customer relationships
- Create outbound marketing pieces and collateral
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales & marketing experience preferred
- You have a clear speaking voice and can follow a script
- You have strong customer service skills and enjoy connecting with others via phone
- You are computer literate and can create and update Excel spreadsheets
- Comfortable talking to new prospects on a daily basis
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possessing an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
Advantco has over 20 years of experience in providing customized end-to-end integration solutions and consulting services. We don’t just build solutions, we build relationships. Advantco is a trusted partner of technology industry leaders like SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft. Apply and join our growing Team today!
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with employer match
- Competitive PTO
- Training and advancement opportunities
Job ID: 20160126PID
Title: SAP PI Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
- Develop, configure and architect Advantco SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) B2B solutions to integrate with users business processes and requirements.
- Utilize Advantco REST (Representational State Transfer) architecture for distributed hypermedia to provide interface with web via APIs of clients' SAP implementation.
- Work with functional and business teams to gather business user requirements and drive functional and technical design, and work with architects of SAP bolt-on solutions and legacy systems to develop solutions and drive integration decisions.
- Define technology components that support and enhance application strategies, identify and resolve technology issues that affect overall solution integrity, and engage in deployment of SAP Process Integration utilizing SAP Netweaver PI B2B adapters/modules with security and communication protocols including SAP Process Integration, Advantco Adapters, SAP ABAP, Idocs, and ABAP Proxies.
Requires: Master degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field and three years experience as consultant or developer SAP Process Integration, to include Advantco Adapters, SAP ABAP, Idocs, and ABAP Proxies.