Unify your APIs
Engaging customer experience
Insert SAP data (customers, orders, shipments) into eCommerce platform to improve experience for customers.
Discovering enterprise data
Utilize your GraphQL APIs with simplified queries for better performance and bandwidth.
Integrate with a payment platform that makes it easy to accept payments in your app or website.
Tap into the value of releationships
- Authenticate with Basic, Token, and OAuth 2.0.
- Support Queries and Mutations.
- Support pagination: Cursor-Based, Total Items and Total Pages Pagination.
- Support subscriptions to get real-time updates from your GraphQL server.
- Enable enhanced error handling.
- All SAP Process Integration/Process Orchestration versions from 7.3 to 7.5.
- Cloud Integration (part of SAP Integration Suite)
Update or insert transactional data on the server-side to create a transaction and capture funds on the payment platform.
Om eCommerce site, use query to return information about the logged-in customer, store credit history, and customer’s wishlist.