Scale your operations
Master data sync
Update product and pricing data from SAP into your web application in real-time or via batch process.
Manage capacity and reliably send N-number of Ecommerce orders into SAP with Amazon SQS.
Insert massive SAP transaction data into S3 or DynamoDB, then transfer to Redshift or Snowflake.
Connect with an array of AWS services
- Supports AWS credentials and client-side encryption with KMS.
- Connect with S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis and DynamoDB services.
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous data processing.
- Use multi-part uploads for large files on S3.
- Enable enhanced error handling and alerts.
- All SAP PI/PO versions from 7.3 to 7.5.
- Cloud Integration (part of SAP Integration Suite)
Push real-time events or bulk updates from SAP into S3, DynamoDB or into Kinesis data streams. Trigger notifications with Amazon SNS or SQS.
Process unlimited Ecommerce orders into SAP with DynamoDB and SQS for scalable storage and event transmission.
AWS SQS to SAP Integration
The Advantco advantage
Discover why our adapters, when combined with SAP and Oracle integration platforms, outmatch custom development and third-party iPaaS implementations.
Our proven integration success plan
Take the first step towards a successful integration by scheduling a discovery call with us.