SAP AWS Integration to Scale Your Operations
Master data sync
Update product and pricing data from SAP into your web application in real-time or via batch process.
Manage capacity and reliably send N-number of Ecommerce orders into SAP with Amazon SQS.
Insert massive SAP transaction data into S3 or DynamoDB, then transfer to Redshift or Snowflake.
Connect with an array of AWS services
SAP AWS Integration Adapter capabilities
- Supports AWS credentials and client-side encryption with KMS.
- Connect with S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis and DynamoDB services.
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous data processing.
- Use multi-part uploads for large files on S3.
- Enable enhanced error handling and alerts.
- All SAP PI/PO versions from 7.3 to 7.5.
- Cloud Integration (part of SAP Integration Suite)
Integration flows with SAP AWS Integration
Push real-time events or bulk updates from SAP into S3, DynamoDB or into Kinesis data streams. Trigger notifications with Amazon SNS or SQS.
Process unlimited Ecommerce orders into SAP with DynamoDB and SQS for scalable storage and event transmission.
SAP AWS Integration
Top 5 Features
- Supports cross account access authentication so that individual IAM users are not required to be created for each account.
- Supports client-side en/decryption to en/decrypt the data by KMS service.
Efficiency & Ease of Use
- Supports S3 Event Notifications feature to receive SQS/SNS notifications when certain events happen in your S3 bucket
- Handles failed operations with retries
- Supports concurrent connections to consume large number of messages from SQS.
Why Advantco vs. SAP Amazon Web Services Adapter
Authentication (Cross Account Access)
Failed Adapter Operation Handling