Mass order processing
Subscribe to customer transactions (e.g. Ecommerce), generate orders in Oracle and publish back order status.
Publish Oracle deliveries and consume with your 3PL or warehouse management software.
Stream events into Oracle, transform the data and publish for your BI tools to consume.
Publish or subscribe to unlimited topics
- Authenticate with Plain, Kerberos, SCRAM and two-way SSL.
- Connect with Kafka APIs: Producer API, Consumer API, KSQL API.
- Support multiple data formats:JSON, Avro, protocol buffers, and Parquet.
- Support schema registry: JSON, Avro, and protocol buffers
- Easily generate schemas to request and test payloads.
- Enable enhanced error handling - e.g. Dead-letter topic.
- Oracle Integration
Publish events from Oracle into Kafka topics.
Subscribe to Kafka topics and pull data into Oracle.
Run continuous queries or transformations using KSQL.
Oracle to Kafka Demo Video
Why Advantco vs. Oracle's Kafka adapter
Streaming API and KSQL
Supports Schema Registry
Supports Kerberos and SASL/SCRAM-SHA
Flexible, customer-driven release cycles
Limited to OIC release schedule