Scale your operations
Master data sync
Update product and pricing data from Oracle into your web application in real-time or via batch process.
Manage capacity and reliably send N-number of Ecommerce orders into Oracle with Amazon SQS.
Insert massive Oracle transaction data into S3 or DynamoDB, then transfer to Redshift or Snowflake.
Connect with an array of AWS services
- Supports AWS credentials and client-side encryption with KMS.
- Connect with S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis and DynamoDB services.
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous data processing.
- Use multi-part uploads for large files on S3.
- Enable enhanced error handling and alerts.
- Oracle Integration
Push real-time events or bulk updates from Oracle into S3, DynamoDB or into Kinesis data streams. Trigger notifications with Amazon SNS or SQS.
Process unlimited Ecommerce orders into Oracle with DynamoDB and SQS for scalable storage and event transmission.