Advantco Microsoft DynamicsCRM Adapter for SAP Smart Data Integration
In a competitive landscape, businesses need an edge that will help them succeed. Integrating SAP, the leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, with MS Dynamics CRM, a leader in cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM), can play a large role in helping businesses gain that competitive edge by improving collaboration between Marketing, Sales and Support.
The Advantco DynamicsCRM Adapter for SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI) batch loads and/or replicates changed data in real time from DynamicsCRM to the SAP HANA tables.
Key Benefits Include:
- Easy Configuration & Setup
- Virtual Table as a Source
- SQL Query Execution: Translates SQL Statement in HANA Syntax into SOQL Syntax and Converts Data from DynamicsCRM into HANA Datatypes
- Supports Execute INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE statement on a virtual table: Translates SQL Statement in HANA syntax into a corresponding SOAP Call
- Real-Time Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Handles Authentication with Salesforce
- Session Reuse Mechanism
- Adjusts Communication Method Dynamically Based on Data Volume to Achieve Best Performance
- Adapter Handles QueryLocator Results
The DynamicsCRM Adapter for SDI makes the remote data available in HANA: Query on Virtual Table. The Adapter allows users to INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE DynamicsCRM objects by executing INSERT/UPDATE/DELTE statement on a virtual table. It also provides 1:1 Realtime Replication, just copy data from DynamicsCRM 1:1 HANA.
With the Advantco DynamicsCRM for SAP HANA SDI, it is possible to pull DynamicsCRM data directly into your HANA tables. This eliminates the need for workaround solutions using intermediate databases, saving you significant time and effort.
Contact Us if you are interested in obtaining more information about our the Adapter or arranging a free trial.